Register On www.the-syndicate.co.nr With Username Format "Forename Surname"
TS Server: ts.ng-gaming.net - Be In 'The Syndicate' Channel While IG

Latest News: Departments Implemented - Apply Using The Provided Forms

Important Notice: We're No Longer 'The Syndicate' - We're 'Jack Package's Corporation' (LEGAL)

Plan of action. - Must Read

Poll

Are you with me? Do you trust me and believe in me?

[ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    75% [75%] 
    [ 2 ]
    25% [25%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Executive DirectorPackaging Department

Plan of action. - Must Read

Post by Ballu Miaa on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:23 pm

Dear Syndicate's,

As you all may have noticed that i am banned from the server and the reason was 'Ban Evading'. I appealed the ban on forums and they have permanently banned me now. I have appeal the ban on email now. This is all related to the impersonator which got me banned the last month and stole a lot of our cash/goods from our safe. He tricked Mateo back then and now he has posted some complaint against me to get me banned for Ban Evading. Corey and others administrators are misunderstanding me as that impersonator who did waters capital to use my name ingame. Meanwhile they decide to unban me and remove our Gang strike. I am opening a poll here to see if you are with me and still want me to be an R6 or whatever their thoughts are about me. Please be honest while poling, you are not gonna hurt me.

if they do not unban me or whatever, From now onwards and till my unban ingame. I will be roleplaying my part through the forums and the Syndicate's RP thread on NGG forums.

http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/showthread.php?408382-7-)-The-Syndicate-Roleplay-Thread&p=2545197#post2545197

I will be sending IC letters to you to assign tasks as i will be away from San Andreas RPly. I have a lot in mind and want them done with the help of all of you. I also require IC evidences that the task has been done and the outcome was this. We will be roleplaying all this at the Syndicate's RP thread from now on with me. So that people can know about us even more and think of something new like us. I have love for the family and my heart just doesn't let me quit. So i am not gonna let them break me and make me move away from the family. Its really hard for me to do this, looking for your opinions on this.

Regards,
    Ballu Miaa

Last edited by Ballu Miaa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department
    Managing Director  Relations Department

Re: Plan of action. - Must Read

Post by Steven Clark on Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:32 pm

Truth always comes out, if it was an impersonator, his IP can be used to distinguish so.

Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa on Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:02 pm

Steven Clark wrote:Truth always comes out, if it was an impersonator, his IP can be used to distinguish so.

Does that mean that i was that impersonator?

Well yes his IP can be used to distinguish but they could not do it this time.
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:23 am

No, I'm not telling you you're the impersonator! Razz What is in my mind is you won't do that. Razz

They can always use alternative IP trackers on the web to know the country the impersonator is at, only if they can get the IP. If you're not that lucky, maybe he is also in the same country as yours. lol
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:40 am

Steven Clark wrote:No, I'm not telling you you're the impersonator! :PWhat is in my mind is you won't do that. Razz

They can always use alternative IP trackers on the web to know the country the impersonator is at, only if they can get the IP. If you're not that lucky, maybe he is also in the same country as yours. lol

I am getting a very bad feeling with this. I am banned for something i have not even done.
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:54 am

I've been banned last month wrongly, twice. I got unbanned after I defended my side. -.- Both of the wrong bans were because of the players' IPs. They had their IPs related to my account, so the admin banned me for ' creating alts to break rules '..

I am positive that you will get out of yours too. <3 see you soon
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:57 am

Steven Clark wrote:I've been banned last month wrongly, twice. I got unbanned after I defended my side. -.- Both of the wrong bans were because of the players' IPs. They had their IPs related to my account, so the admin banned me for ' creating alts to break rules '..

I am positive that you will get out of yours too. <3 see you soon

I hope that happens to me too and i get unbanned really quick. <3 Hope to see you soon ingame.
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark on Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:58 am

;( R5s are inactive, no r6s too. Whole day I was on, it was only Toni that I saw get IG.
    Patricio Umbracato

Post by Patricio Umbracato on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:32 am

I don't actually care about the fact, but they should unban you. Haha!

Ballu Miaa wrote:I am opening a poll here to see if you are with me and still want me to be an R6 or whatever their thoughts are about me. Please be honest while poling, you are not gonna hurt me.

Of course, I still want you to be a R6. In my opinion, you are the most active R6 in OC timezone, and I can sense your great dedication to the fam. So, no hesitation, you must still be a R6 once you come back!

See you soon IG!

Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:33 am

patricio u fag get IG i need help on something plsplsplsplpslpsps
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:55 am

Patricio Umbracato wrote:I don't actually care about the fact, but they should unban you. Haha!

Ballu Miaa wrote:I am opening a poll here to see if you are with me and still want me to be an R6 or whatever their thoughts are about me. Please be honest while poling, you are not gonna hurt me.

Of course, I still want you to be a R6. In my opinion, you are the most active R6 in OC timezone, and I can sense your great dedication to the fam. So, no hesitation, you must still be a R6 once you come back!

See you soon IG!

Thank you Patricio. Get ingame more brother. We need more people like you to handle things for us now.

Also Steven - Check this out.

http://www.ng-gaming.net/forums/showthread.php?426741-Complaint-against-The-Syndicate-(Toni-Starkk)

Note: You can not do points without an R6 being online if we have 1 strike. On that complaint, the SS he posted. It still shows 0/3 for us therefore i dont think it will be a problem.

Also now R6's are not allowed to post on Gang Complaints if they are not directly involved in it.
    Gino_Machiavelli
    Managing Director
    Packaging Department

Managing DirectorPackaging Department

Post by Gino_Machiavelli on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:59 am

So you got banned for a thing you actually didn't do? That sucks bro. Mad But I guesss long as you didn't do it (which of course we know you really didn't). You'll get unbanned somehow lets just hope you return back IG because we seriously lack an active R6. If you wont return it would be of course be a big loss for the Syndicates. Of course we will be waiting for your return Boss. Very Happy 

P.S - Still waiting for my paycheck  lol!
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:05 am

Gino_Machiavelli wrote:So you got banned for a thing you actually didn't do? That sucks bro. Mad But I guesss long as you didn't do it (which of course we know you really didn't). You'll get unbanned somehow lets just hope you return back IG because we seriously lack an active R6. If you wont return it would be of course be a big loss for the Syndicates. Of course we will be waiting for your return Boss. Very Happy 

P.S - Still waiting for my paycheck  lol!

Wondering the same thing since last three days. Couldn't sleep last night at all. No studies since last three days.

I dont want to hurt Syndicate in anyway by not being there but i dont have an option right now. I would have to stick to the NGG forums and here to keep you guys updated. If you are unsure about anything. Add me on Gtalk: ballujimiaa@gmail.com to keep in touch with me at all times. I will be assigning you all few IC tasks for this week. I want to see you all working on them!
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark on Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:25 am

Kaz

Post by Kaz on Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:52 pm

i accidentally clicked option 3 instead of 2, No hard feeling pliz Sad. Hope to see you soon Ballu

Post by Kaz on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:01 pm

i like indian u noe. my gramps were saved by indian warriors during duh vietnam war. dey knocked sum real hindu senses outta dem 'murican. i also luv curry omg i luv so muc so yummy

Relations Department

Post by Jon Harvey on Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Sorry fellas that I've been inactive for the past days, I was working hard.
    Ballu I really feel bad about your situation and I hope you will get unbanned soon, I will talk to some admins about it, let me see what they say.
    Also we should think about you "admiting" that you did whatever...., maybe it would be much faster that way to get you unbanned. Anyways we will hold the ground while you are gone and we will take care of the packaging department also untill you come back as a RANK SIX.

God bless you all
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa on Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Thanks for the help and your wish everyone. I have been unbanned now and our Gang Strike has been removed. God bless us and NGG. Much Love to the Syndicate.
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 am

LONG LIVE SYNDICATES <3
    Gino_Machiavelli
    Managing Director
    Packaging Department

Managing DirectorPackaging Department

Post by Gino_Machiavelli on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:58 am

Ballu Miaa wrote:Thanks for the help and your wish everyone. I have been unbanned now and our Gang Strike has been removed. God bless us and NGG. Much Love to the Syndicate.

So happy when I saw this. Knowing that you are unbanned. Ill be hoping for you're soon return.  Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:54 pm