Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register On www.the-syndicate.co.nr With Username Format "Forename Surname"
TS Server: ts.ng-gaming.net - Be In 'The Syndicate' Channel While IG

Latest News: Departments Implemented - Apply Using The Provided Forms

Important Notice: We're No Longer 'The Syndicate' - We're 'Jack Package's Corporation' (LEGAL)

+6
Gerard C Corleone
Kaz
Steven Clark
Castiel_Winchester
Bean_Cool
Nathan Park
10 posters

The Syndicate's Disbandment

Nathan Park
    Leading Executive Director
    Owner Of The Syndicate
    Leading Executive Director  Owner Of The Syndicate

The Syndicate's Disbandment Empty The Syndicate's Disbandment

Post by Nathan Park Fri May 09, 2014 3:31 am

Well guys, Speaking as a retired Syndicate Slot Holder, I must say well done to all of you who have spent several months maintaining this gang. It's been a very long run but sadly the time has arrived for us to go.

In particular, Well done to Ballu Miaa who has put in a tonne load of effort to keep the family functioning.

It's time for you all to move on now, If you need any help... Dont hesitate to ask me!
    Bean_Cool

The Syndicate's Disbandment Empty Re: The Syndicate's Disbandment

Post by Bean_Cool Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 am

whats the reason for the disband :/ :/
    we should do something btw cuz really thats bullshit what just done
    Castiel_Winchester

Post by Castiel_Winchester Fri May 09, 2014 6:19 am

It was a nice long run guys, I enjoyed my stay at the Syndicate. Nathan's right time to move on.
    Steven Clark
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department
    Managing Director  Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark Fri May 09, 2014 9:06 am

No, go tell those admins there is not such any valid reason for them to remove The Syndicates from being official. We have been role-playing a lot, every day, in turfs, outside turfs, at the HQ, and anywhere else. It does not mean that rank 6s are inactive, we are to be deemed inactive too. It's not just the rank r6s who keep the family running. We have rank 5s who's been doing their best to keep the family in its best like, Oldman, Bluestone, Harvey, etc.... There isn't a valid reason for this. Fuck NGRP.
    Kaz
    Kaz

Post by Kaz Fri May 09, 2014 10:51 am

Steven Clark wrote:No, go tell those admins there is not such any valid reason for them to remove The Syndicates from being official. We have been role-playing a lot, every day, in turfs, outside turfs, at the HQ, and anywhere else. It does not mean that rank 6s are inactive, we are to be deemed inactive too. It's not just the rank r6s who keep the family running. We have rank 5s who's been doing their best to keep the family in its best like, Oldman, Bluestone, Harvey, etc.... There isn't a valid reason for this. Fuck NGRP.

Here's a cookie.
    Steven Clark
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark Fri May 09, 2014 8:04 pm

kaz don't b inactive cuz synds is disbanded, ill go make my mafia fam.. join me with robert caber whoever that guy is, patricio, boris, vik, chiller, and dem nubs ok? we go unofficial den official. we bawz
    Gerard C Corleone
    Gerard C Corleone

Post by Gerard C Corleone Fri May 09, 2014 11:26 pm

Been out due to fam prob..but gonna be back soon..I swear
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Executive DirectorPackaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Sat May 10, 2014 12:02 am

I have no internet connectivity since last two days on my PC. I heard about it yesterday by Mike on whatsapp, been depressed since then. I have no clue.on what i am going to do on NGRP, no more Synds or our /f, no safe or /gate. No High Command or my friends. Its really hard for me to move on now but we dont an option now. Thanks for the apprecation Nathan, surely means a lot to me but i stillwas not able to keep the family after all.

Being your R6 i want to say a few words. Thanks to Keisuke Hanako for inviting me and for my first few promotions. Thanks to Nathan and Ali Ryder for believing in me as an R5. Finally to G. Bobson for rewarding me for my work as an R5 by promoting me to an R6. GB did try to do best he could, he has his own issues as well like all of us.

To my R5's - You guys are the best in my view. Steven i fucking love you for helping me and for your ideas. I wish i could give you your R6 at Relations. Mike Bluestone aka Freddy Grant. You were a great helping hand. Thanks for your.donation of millions for the family to keep it secure and running. You were great at points. Great work Harvey your Emp of the month idea was superb. Good work Relations as well. Michael Oldman you are annoying sometimes but wow yiu did great as a leader itn the last few weeks in the Transport Dept. I enjoyed my time at Synds to the fullest. Gio M Vista you did all you could as an R4 n as an R5 in the last few days. Laura and Maria did their.part in the past. Boris and Patricio, i respect you two to the cullest. Thanks for your all time contribution to the family.

You all have been supporting me and i feel proud to get all this love and by being your R6. Be in touch everyone. I might do something new. I am gonna fucking miss you all, Our Mansion

Thank You
    Steven Clark
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark Sat May 10, 2014 3:52 am

Ballu Miaa wrote:I have no internet connectivity since last two days on my PC. I heard about it yesterday by Mike on whatsapp, been depressed since then. I have no clue.on what i am going to do on NGRP, no more Synds or our /f, no safe or /gate. No High Command or my friends. Its really hard for me to move on now but we dont an option now. Thanks for the apprecation Nathan, surely means a lot to me but i stillwas not able to keep the family after all.

Being your R6 i want to say a few words. Thanks to Keisuke Hanako for inviting me and for my first few promotions. Thanks to Nathan and Ali Ryder for believing in me as an R5. Finally to G. Bobson for rewarding me for my work as an R5  by promoting me to an R6.  GB did try to do best he could, he has his own issues as well like all of us.

To my R5's - You guys are the best in my view. Steven i fucking love you for helping me  and for your ideas. I wish i could give you your R6 at Relations. Mike Bluestone aka Freddy Grant. You were a great helping hand. Thanks for your.donation of millions for the family to keep it secure and running. You were great at points. Great work Harvey your Emp of the month idea was superb. Good work Relations as well. Michael Oldman you are annoying sometimes but wow yiu did great as a leader itn the last few weeks in the Transport Dept. I enjoyed my time at Synds to the fullest. Gio M Vista you did all you could as an R4 n as an R5 in the last few days. Laura and Maria did their.part in the past. Boris and Patricio, i respect you two to the cullest. Thanks for your all time contribution to the family.

You all have been supporting me and i feel proud to get all this love and by being your R6. Be in touch everyone. I might do something new. I am gonna fucking miss you all, Our Mansion

Thank You

That speech T_T. Thanks for your appreciation and for doing your best to keep the family alive and wow you were actually about to give me r6 but it's too late Sad. Yep, Oldman is annoying <3 haha. Jon Harvey was with us all, he did his best in Relations.. if you guys only knew what he was planning.. lol @JonHarvey, go tell them hahahaha. Patricio, Boris! fu, u r so inactive... get IG I'm starting my unofficial fam again which I started last year. PM me on forums u two.
    Gerard C Corleone
    Gerard C Corleone

Post by Gerard C Corleone Sat May 10, 2014 8:26 am

Last time ...Matt Vinci Recruited me....years after..i came back.... Ballu recruited me... can't forget these moments...old hq..to new ones...old forums to news ones ,...daamn
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Sat May 10, 2014 9:24 pm

Gerard C Corleone wrote:Last time ...Matt Vinci Recruited me....years after..i came back.... Ballu recruited me... can't forget these moments...old hq..to new ones...old forums to news ones ,...daamn

Damn yeah. It was hella fun.

Steven Clark wrote:
    Ballu Miaa wrote:I have no internet connectivity since last two days on my PC. I heard about it yesterday by Mike on whatsapp, been depressed since then. I have no clue.on what i am going to do on NGRP, no more Synds or our /f, no safe or /gate. No High Command or my friends. Its really hard for me to move on now but we dont an option now. Thanks for the apprecation Nathan, surely means a lot to me but i stillwas not able to keep the family after all.

Being your R6 i want to say a few words. Thanks to Keisuke Hanako for inviting me and for my first few promotions. Thanks to Nathan and Ali Ryder for believing in me as an R5. Finally to G. Bobson for rewarding me for my work as an R5  by promoting me to an R6.  GB did try to do best he could, he has his own issues as well like all of us.

To my R5's - You guys are the best in my view. Steven i fucking love you for helping me  and for your ideas. I wish i could give you your R6 at Relations. Mike Bluestone aka Freddy Grant. You were a great helping hand. Thanks for your.donation of millions for the family to keep it secure and running. You were great at points. Great work Harvey your Emp of the month idea was superb. Good work Relations as well. Michael Oldman you are annoying sometimes but wow yiu did great as a leader itn the last few weeks in the Transport Dept. I enjoyed my time at Synds to the fullest. Gio M Vista you did all you could as an R4 n as an R5 in the last few days. Laura and Maria did their.part in the past. Boris and Patricio, i respect you two to the cullest. Thanks for your all time contribution to the family.

Thank You

That speech T_T. Thanks for your appreciation and for doing your best to keep the family alive and wow you were actually about to give me r6 but it's too late Sad. Yep, Oldman is annoying <3 haha. Jon Harvey was with us all, he did his best in Relations.. if you guys only knew what he was planning.. lol @JonHarvey, go tell them hahahaha. Patricio, Boris! fu, u r so inactive... get IG I'm starting my unofficial fam again which I started last year. PM me on forums u two.

The speech was required xD. Haha what was it Harvey? I am planning a family as well. I will give out more details here. Join it if you feel like.
    Steven Clark
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark Sun May 11, 2014 3:10 am

Harvey was planning something evil haha.... anyways, what's the family of yours? Please tell me its a mafia.
    Gerard C Corleone
    Gerard C Corleone

Post by Gerard C Corleone Sun May 11, 2014 10:01 am

Mafia or Gangsta izz okay both sides...I kinda like Mafia like too...continuing the legacy
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Mon May 12, 2014 10:11 am

I will open up Synds back again if i wanna do Mafia. IC we will not be a gang or a mafia.. Will post more info soon.
    Kaz
    Kaz

Post by Kaz Tue May 13, 2014 1:50 am

Ballu Miaa wrote:I will open up Synds back again if i wanna do Mafia. IC we will not be a gang or a mafia..  Will post more info soon.

duh wat? Question 
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Tue May 13, 2014 10:34 pm

Kaz wrote:
    Ballu Miaa wrote:I will open up Synds back again if i wanna do Mafia. IC we will not be a gang or a mafia..  Will post more info soon.

duh wat? Question 

More info real soon Kaz regarding my own family.
    Jon Harvey
    Jon Harvey
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Jon Harvey Wed May 14, 2014 11:05 am

Hello guys how are you all doing??? ................................ THE FUCK is going on??? What is their reason to disband the fam????
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Wed May 14, 2014 12:12 pm

Jon Harvey wrote:Hello guys how are you all doing??? ................................ THE FUCK is going on??? What is their reason to disband the fam????

lol Fucked up. Today i recharged my PC's internet and got back on SAMP. When i logged into NGRP, I was banned. After three hours waiting on TS, Skittles moved me to Jamai's office. He banned me there too. So now its again appealed on forums. I dont know what do they want from me?
    Steven Clark
    Steven Clark
    Managing Director
    Relations Department

Post by Steven Clark Wed May 14, 2014 1:19 pm

they want u to be goooooooooone Sad........ too much hate. u call it abuuuuuuuse. I hope it's just a mistake and not the plain old ngrp corruption. Hope to see u soon, good luck...
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Wed May 14, 2014 2:00 pm

Steven Clark wrote:they want u to be goooooooooone Sad........ too much hate. u call it abuuuuuuuse. I hope it's just a mistake and not the plain old ngrp corruption. Hope to see u soon, good luck...

I just dont know lol. Sick of it. Sadly i will leave NGRP and SAMP this time.
    Kaz
    Kaz

Post by Kaz Wed May 14, 2014 11:19 pm

Ballu Miaa wrote:I just dont know lol. Sick of it. Sadly i will leave NGRP and SAMP this time.

That makes the 2 of us then. Bye Clarky!
    Gino_Machiavelli
    Gino_Machiavelli
    Managing Director
    Packaging Department

Managing DirectorPackaging Department

Post by Gino_Machiavelli Thu May 15, 2014 5:08 am

LoL.. FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY FUCK WHY?? Fuck this shit.. Why fam disbanded? Im still on vacation. T_T
    Gerard C Corleone
    Gerard C Corleone

Post by Gerard C Corleone Thu May 15, 2014 8:19 am

WOAH :O
    Oldman
    Oldman
    Managing Director
    Transport Department
    Managing DirectorTransport Department

Post by Oldman Fri May 16, 2014 3:41 pm

First of all Ballu thanks for the complement and i did my job nothing else being annoying is jjust a bit of troll with my friends and i think laughing and having fun with my family my crew my friends is not wrong and i would like to inform you that im planning to make a mafia or a corporation and want you in also im still your friend if you need help need anything just contact me also you just let the gang moderators and the gang commission ppl to know that they have no vaild reason to disban uswhile hilltop for an example are breaking the rules while they didnt even get a strike maybe cause they have alot of members and maybe cause their ledaer is a staff and maybe cause their members are staff anyways they didnt have vaild reason for disban We're here from 4 years , i've worked with syndicate for like 2 years and i still like it i hope it get back,

Message to Few People:
    Geo M Vista: One of the best members your responsibility , your behavior all what you did is great and your now a part of my new organization

Steven Clark: My nigga, you was awesome we can hangout anytime just call me and i would like to add you and all of the members of course

Ballu Miaa: My leader, you was always nice , everything with your character was nice

George Bobson: you wasn't hanging with me alot but even though you was a nice guy and good leader

Nathan Park: My nigga <3 good job with everything you've done

Mike Bluestone: Even though we had a fight in the past but its gone your a nice guy good luck

Goodluck Syndicate
    Gerard C Corleone
    Gerard C Corleone

Post by Gerard C Corleone Sat May 17, 2014 7:21 am

We just ain't goin down like that, Like I said.. The Syndicate was one of the Fam that changed NG-RP's world into something else....idk if they can read this..but PROPS to also the OLD SCHOOL players of this family..specially to the one's who are banned unfairly..

And to my Former Boss Robert Cooper (which i never knew why he was banned)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content