Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register On www.the-syndicate.co.nr With Username Format "Forename Surname"
TS Server: ts.ng-gaming.net - Be In 'The Syndicate' Channel While IG

Latest News: Departments Implemented - Apply Using The Provided Forms

Important Notice: We're No Longer 'The Syndicate' - We're 'Jack Package's Corporation' (LEGAL)

4 posters

Nathan Park's Retirement

Nathan Park
    Leading Executive Director
    Owner Of The Syndicate
    Leading Executive Director  Owner Of The Syndicate

Nathan Park's Retirement Empty Nathan Park's Retirement

Post by Nathan Park Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:25 pm

Nathan Park's Retirement 2T79uZV

Farewell Nathan Park
    Best of luck Syndicate

Dear Syndicate Members

I'd like you all to know that I've officially announced my retirement. I would like you all to take good care of this family that has been running since October 2009 and I want you all to try do your best for this family. I don't know whether I will return or not but if I do, I want to see The Syndicate better than ever.

Ali Ryder will be managing our forums so if you have anything that needs to be done, just ask him...

Every single Managing Director + has been trained to meet the required standards to run this family. And if you wish to bring in new things or take things further, discuss it with them. Role Play is an important aspect of NG:RP and you should all take that into account. Although making sure you lot entertain yourselves is important too, you must ensure that the required RP Levels are met. But never give up and always encourage Role Play - Submit more and more Screenshots of your Role Play, I'm extremely keen on seeing what you lot have been up to since I retired.

George Bobson will be taking over as the new Slot Holder and please give him all respect that you gave to me. He's earned this position after several years of work. Most of you should already know about the updates made to many Head Quarters including the new Club located in Verona Beach and the new dynamic doors added to the Foster Valley District.

If on any circumstance, you think the family is suffering or you need help, feel free to contact me on gtalk: sowmi100000@gmail.com.

Regards
    Nathan Jr Park

Last edited by Nathan Park on Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mike Yumi
    Mike Yumi

Nathan Park's Retirement Empty Re: Nathan Park's Retirement

Post by Mike Yumi Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:08 pm

Nooo :(
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Executive DirectorPackaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Sad to see you go brother. Peace out. Good luck for your school. It was an honor working with you and RPing.

Now nobody will call us 'lot'. Sad
    Ali Ryder
    Retired Executive Director
    Retired Executive Director

Post by Ali Ryder Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:56 pm

Good Luck with your real life brother! It was truly my pleasure to work under your leadership and getting trained side by side! Waiting for you to return as long I am playing NG:RP!

And yes, now no one will call us "lot" in /f chat Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:57 pm