Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Register On www.the-syndicate.co.nr With Username Format "Forename Surname"
TS Server: ts.ng-gaming.net - Be In 'The Syndicate' Channel While IG

Latest News: Departments Implemented - Apply Using The Provided Forms

Important Notice: We're No Longer 'The Syndicate' - We're 'Jack Package's Corporation' (LEGAL)

4 posters

Changes in the division

George Bobson
    George Bobson
    Leading Executive Director
    Owner Of The Syndicate
    Leading Executive Director  Owner Of The Syndicate

Changes in the division Empty Changes in the division

Post by George Bobson Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:31 am

Hello guys,

I got a few updates for you all which I would like your opinion on.
    Please read it all and let me know what you think of this. I highly appreciate your opinion on these things

Personal Assistance
    As you may have noticed, my activity has slightly decreased. I still play about 2-4 hours a day but I can't be online enough to help everybody out.
    Therefor I would like to introduce you guys to my good (irl) friend: Nicolas Tondetto. He used to be in our family with me back in 2010 and knows allot about the server. Since I am working hard to improve our family but I still want to do more, I've decided to hire him as my personal assistant. Nicolas and I are in direct contact with each other in real life so if there is anything that you need me for when I am not there but Nicolas is, feel free to ask him.

Changes in the divisions
    I have been investigating some of our divisions lately and first of all I want to compliment the packaging division on the work that they are doing at the moment. Ballu and his team are working very hard and they've managed to get over 5 million in sales in one week which is a really big achievement. I think this should be rewarded but I won't tell you more about that because I am planning a surprise Smile

Default division
    In the upcoming week we will be moving the packaging division to the slot of the default position. This means that everyone who joins our family will be put in the packaging division automatically. The reason for this is to create another division slot.
    Each family has 5 slots for a division and ours are as following:

Current:                       Future:        
    - Slot 0: Unassigned      - Packaging
    - Slot 1: Packaging        - Security
    - Slot 2: Security          - Transport
    - Slot 3: Transport         - Financial
    - Slot 4: Financial          - New division(Pending suggestions)

So if you see that your division is missing or wrong or whatever, please ask a high command in-game to change it for you.

New Division
    So, we will be creating a new division for our family. Me and Nicolas have been working on this for a while now and we would like to know your opinion about this:

The ‘business relations’ division is a brand new JPC division. The focus of this division lays on managing the internal and external relations of the company. This division is accessible for any employee with adequate communication skills. This division is born to prevent the inner peace of this company being disturbed.
    Each member who has achieved the rank of a senior employee (Rank 3) or higher will be able to join this division.

Tasks of this new division are:
    R: 3,4:
    - Recruiting new employees for the company
    - Help new employees of the company (i.e; learn them the rules of the company, help them to choose a division)
    - Report inner fights in the company to a R5 or a R6 of this division (preferably provide screenshots)
    R: 5-6:
    - Recruiting new employees for the company
    - Solve fights within the company, both IC and OOC (if required demote/kick people involved)
    - Promote hard-working employees of this division and company
    - Demote not-hard-working employees of this division and company
    - Recommend new Managing Directors to the slot holder
    - Arranging allies and maintaining the relationship with our current allies
    - Solving conflicts (on order of the boss) with other organizations

This division will NOT replace another division, although minor changes will be made to the Financial division. IF we decide to implement this division, our current recruitment system will be changed just a little bit. IT DOESN"T MEAN THAT ONLY PEOPLE IN THIS DIVISION CAN RECRUIT. This division is to improve the standards of our employees and to increase the amount of members in our family.

The Financial Division
    Just to let you know, the financial division will be changed too. Since it currently does not have a big task to do, we will also be working on this division to improve this too. We are open to suggestions for this division too.

Changes in the division 2euqs7p

Nicolas Tondetto

Changes in the division Empty Re: Changes in the division

Post by Nicolas Tondetto Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:02 am

I fully support the new division idea (ofcourse, lol). It's good to be back in the Syndicate, it's been a few years now.
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Executive DirectorPackaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:24 am

I love'd all the changes. This will be lot better for all the Divisions. People will be set to Packaging by default, seems nice to me. They will move to different divisions if they want to or remain in the same Department. Also i am grateful to all the Packaging Department members who have worked so hard. We will be having a million coming to the safe in some hours again. We have gathered another 100,000 materials. Thanks for the kind words George. Looking forward to your surprise.
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:27 pm

Double posting to bump this to make Bobson aware to actually state all the requirements and procedures to join each department.
    Jon Harvey
    Jon Harvey
    Managing Director
    Relations Department
    Managing Director  Relations Department

Post by Jon Harvey Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:05 am

Sounds good, also we should assign some members to take care of the gangsafe 24/7 to restack mats, crack etc. Or do we have someone for that?
    George Bobson
    George Bobson
    Leading Executive Director
    Owner Of The Syndicate
    Leading Executive Director  Owner Of The Syndicate

Post by George Bobson Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:30 pm

Jon Harvey wrote:Sounds good, also we should assign some members to take care of the gangsafe 24/7 to restack mats, crack etc. Or do we have someone for that?

Yeh, thats the business of the packaging department. I hope and I will help them to get back on track like they were 2 weeks ago
    Ballu Miaa
    Ballu Miaa
    Executive Director
    Packaging Department

Post by Ballu Miaa Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:48 pm

George Bobson wrote:
    Jon Harvey wrote:Sounds good, also we should assign some members to take care of the gangsafe 24/7 to restack mats, crack etc. Or do we have someone for that?

Yeh, thats the business of the packaging department. I hope and I will help them to get back on track like they were 2 weeks ago

Trying hard to get it back on track. Chris Vance is helping me loads with it nowadays. He understands his duties and helping others to do submissions also. I will make a thread soon at the Announcement section about what to do when you join the family now. How to get promoted quick and such. Hope i got Bobson's permission on that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:21 am